Our client is a leading international law firm with offices in Liverpool. They are looking to hire an NQ Real Estate Solicitor to join their outstanding public sector development team.
You would be responsible for your own caseload as well as providing assistance to other lawyers in the team on a wide variety of issues including:
- Acquisition and disposal of commercial property
- Large public sector development projects
- Some landlord and tenant work
In this role you will be working closely with an excellent team whose experience of working across a number of sectors and industries is second to none.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team that is highly regarded in the industry and has grown steadily over the last two years.
The Team in Liverpool currently consists of 1 Partner, 3 Senior Associates, 3 Associates and and an NQ.
The Ideal Candidate
- A qualified Solicitor with Real Estate experience.
- A desire to do public sector development work of the highest quality
- Will have commercial awareness and a desire to be client facing.
- The ability to demonstrate a clear enthusiasm and passion for Real Estate focused work.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary dependent upon level of experience (up to £50,000)
- Generous benefits package
- Clear career progression prospects
- Friendly and collegiate team
- City centre location
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply through the advert or contact Nick Tappin at Thornton Legal directly.