We are working closely with a boutique legal solutions consultancy firm based in London, on their search for a Global Services Counsel - Technology with 8+ PQE. The successful candidate will join the team on a temporary basis. This is an exceptional career opportunity which can be carried out either in London or US.
Successful candidates will be responsible for supporting the business team in conducting assessments of new service and product offerings, especially in the emerging technology space. Some of the work you would be expected to be involved in includes providing strategic subject matter guidance to business and legal teams in support of the company's technology initiatives, including offering and asset/tools development, multi-party innovation, technology ecosystems, and risk management as well as providing SME support to deal teams and contracting lawyers.
Candidates should ideally be available at short notice or immediately and be able to demonstrate the following:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales, or US jurisdiction.
- 8+ PQE.
- Relevant experience gained in a Global Corporate or Law Firm.
- A strong technical knowledge of Intellectual Property commercial and transactional issues in play within the technology sphere.
- Blockchain and/or Fintech experience would be desirable.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
For further information, and a confidential conversation, please apply to Eva Lopez on firstname.lastname@example.org
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit www.jamesonlegal.com