A growing full-service law firm with offices nationally are looking for a Private Client Solicitor to join their team in Preston.
In this role, you will work in the Wills trust and probate department as part of a team handling a diverse range of work including dealing with elderly and vulnerable clients, Court of Protection work including applications and deputyship work and management of clients affairs under Lasting Powers of Attorney
The firm is an accredited Investors in People firm, is committed to training and developing its staff and has won an employer award for its commitment to staff training & development so this is the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to develop their skills and progress their career.
Private Client Solicitor – Preston
The company & role
- A down-to-earth full-service firm
- In this role, Duties may also include probate and administration of estates, wills, IHT planning advice, general estate planning, Lasting Powers of Attorney.
- The firm is an accredited Investors in People firm and provides a supportive working environment along with plenty training and development opportunities
- Commutable from Preston, Blackburn, Blackpool, Bolton, Morecambe and Southport
Added extras and benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Company Pension;
- 33 Days Annual Leave, including bank holidays
- Progression Opportunities;
- Annual Leave Purchase Scheme (Subject to T&Cs);
- A day off for your Birthday
- Health Care Benefits (Health Cash Back Plan and Mental Health Counselling Services);
- Training and development
The ideal candidate
- A Private Client Solicitor with 3+ years’ PQE
- experience of Court of Protection work is essential
- Ideally will have experience of related management of financial affairs and care fees i.e. NHS funding, local authority funding, financial assessments etc
- Will have excellent client care and communication skills
- Will be able to work proactively and collaboratively with others
How to apply for this Private Client Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Kelly on 03300 245 606 or email email@example.com.
Kelly is a Principal Consultant at Realm and works exclusively within private client, contentious probate and court of protection recruitment. She works with law firms of all sizes across the North West and Yorkshire, from private client boutiques to multi-service national firms. Kelly’s in-depth market knowledge and contacts enable her to match private client solicitors with the right firms and roles for them.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.