Douglas Scott is representing two exciting opportunities for Family Solicitors to join my clients well-regarded firm based in Hertford, Hertfordshire.
The ideal candidate will be expected to deal with all aspects of family law, including drafting pre–nuptial agreements, to children matters, Family Law Act applications as well as divorce and financial arrangements. To run own case load and support other fee earners from time to time.
My client is looking for the Junior Solicitor of 2 years PQE+ and for the more experienced Solicitor, would preferably have 5 years PQE+.
· Proficiency in Word/Excel/Teams and data base management
· Familiarity with legal software packages – Liberate preferably
· Able to work independently or with minimal supervision and run own case load
· Social media skills for marketing purposes, blogging, Twitter, Linked In etc.
· Adaptable and able to work with the team an undertake a variety of tasks
· Willingness to take on admin duties as may be required from time to time
· Strong negotiation and communication skills
· Car owner preferable and willing to commute between offices
· Client base or good network of potential referrers
· Willing to work from all offices including our City Office
· Confident and sociable personality
Beneficial, but not required:
· Resolution accreditation preferable but not essential in Children and / or Financial Remedies
· TOLTA Experience
· Family Law Act Experience
If this sounds like a role you can fulfill then get in touch with our consultant Leah via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by directly calling on 0203 846 3071 or by applying to this role!