REAL ESTATE AND CONSTRUCTION SOLICITOR - MANCHESTER
My client is looking for a solicitor or associate to join their Real Estate and Construction team in their Manchester office. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an expanding team in a top tier international law firm.
My client's specialist Real Estate and Construction team works across a wide range of real estate sectors, from commercial landlords and occupiers in the retail, leisure, hospitality, manufacturing, telecoms, and education sectors, to local authority and the public sector and both private and public healthcare providers.
The successful candidate will require the following experience:
- 0 -3 years' UK Qualified Solicitor
- Experience of commercial property work including commercial landlord and tenant matters, investment, and development transactions
- Experience of working in a team environment in relation to larger real estate projects
- Previous client contact and attendance at business development events and drafting thought leadership pieces appropriate for level of PQE
What's on offer?
On offer with this opportunity is:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Good work life/balance
- Flexible working
- Wide variety of work
- Realistic opportunities for progression
To be considered for this Construction Solicitor role based in the city of London please get in touch with a recent CV as soon as possible