Family Department Vacancies
We are a friendly and dynamic firm undertaking a mix of privately funded and legally aided family law, and medical and personal negligence litigation. We are based in a beautifully restored historical building in the Royal Arsenal Riverside Development close to the new Cross Rail station. We are currently inviting applications for 2 roles within our Family Law team. Direct applications only, please. No agencies.
Senior Solicitor/Head of Family Law
We are looking for a confident, proactive, dynamic solicitor to head our Family Law team. The team undertakes both legally aided and privately funded work.
The successful applicant will be a member of the Children Law Panel and have 8+ years PQE. We are prepared to consider applications from strong candidates with a minimum of 5+ years PQE, providing they are also a panel member.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Managing the firm’s Legal Aid Agency family law contract, including billing
- Leading our family law team
- Conducting a busy case load of predominantly childcare proceedings cases
- Supervising fee-earners within the team
- Reporting to the Managing Partner
- Preparing family law related content for the firm’s website
- Leading networking and marketing for the family law team
We are prepared to consider short term contracts whilst we recruit a permanent Head of Family Law.
Salary: £65,000 to increase to £70,000 following 1 year subject to meeting targets (negotiable).
Benefits: Nest occupational pension scheme, 20 days annual leave plus an additional 14 days over Christmas/New Year during which the office is closed.
We can offer blended/flexible working, partly in-office and partly off-site.
Prospective applicants should apply in writing to Chris Malone by email - email@example.com – providing a detailed Curriculum Vitae.