Are you a Commercial Litigator looking to join a company with who can offer you a regional approach to work life balance, but can also offer you progression / quality level of work of a national practice? This firm boast 8+ offices and they are looking to grow their Northern offering.
By having a culture that challenges the conventional law firm approach, the firm prides itself on focusing their energy on getting results for their clients while attracting and developing strong legal talent.
The relationship they build and nurture with their clients is of paramount importance, which is why many clients stay with the firm for decades. They understand that one size does not fit all and really take the time to understand each one of their clients' needs and what makes them successful with many client referrals across the M4 corridor, Oxfordshire, Hampshire and Surrey areas.
The firm have a friendly culture throughout all their offices and pride themselves on being hardworking and collaborative. They often cross refer work to other departments and due to their national presence, they can be cohesive to work on a nationwide service line and share work.
This national firm are looking to recruit a Commercial Litigation Solicitor to join their growing office in Sale, Greater Manchester.
In this role you will be joining a very strong bench of litigators spanning several Northern offices. This department deals with a variety of HNW work which includes:
- Shareholder disputes
- Contract disputes
- Professional negligence
You will be provided with the tools to develop your technical knowledge and contribute to the profitability of the Commercial Litigation team in a friendly and supportive environment. In this role you will manage an existing caseload coupled with the opportunity to develop and grow your own personal practice.
- You will be a Commercial Litigation Solicitor with at least 2 years' experience
- You will have experience in handling your own caseload with strong exposure
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships with clients
- You will enjoy working in a challenging, fast moving and professional environment
What's on offer?
- An above market rate salary dependant on experience
- HNW work and the opportunity to work alongside leading litigators
- Financial investment from a national practice who have further plans of growth on the horizon
This is an excellent opportunity for a Residential Conveyancer to join this legal 500 firm based in Sale, Greater Manchester.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.