Based in Cardiff , our client is seeking a Property Development Paralegal into the Cardiff office of this multi office company.
You will support four highly skilled solicitors who deal with a broad range of residential development work. You will work as a legal assistant / paralegal gaining an excellent level of hands-on exposure.
The work is on a national scale and is unrivalled and similar to that of top national practice.
On offer are excellent prospects for career progression, including qualification (CILEx) depending on your potential.
- Development Matters are to include, but not limited to, the following:
- Section 38 Highways Act Agreements; Section 278 Highways Act Agreements; Completion of Advance Payment Code, Section 220 Bonds; Section 104 Water Industries Act Agreements; Transfer of Public Open Space; Transfer or Lease of Electricity Sub-stations; Transfer or Lease of Gas Governor Stations; Transfer or Lease of Pump Stations; The grant of Deeds of Easement to Statutory Utilities in respect of the agreements
- The grant of any Deeds of Easement to Statutory Utilities for the provision of services;
- You will be a Paralegal with at least three years' experience of residential development / commercial property
- You will have excellent communication skills
- You will work well within a team environment
- Salary is highly competitive and negotiable depending on your level of experience, up to £30k, plus an excellent benefits package.
This is a unique opportunity for a Paralegal / Legal Assistant to join a highly experienced team based in Cardiff with parking.
Please call Rachel at TSR Legal now for a confidential conversation, or for immediate consideration email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.