Head of Commercial Property
Bristol, Queen Square
Salary: Dependent on experience
We are looking for a commercial property specialist to lead our busy commercial property group based in Bristol.
This is a great opportunity for an individual already in a senior position, with proven specialist commercial property experience and strong leadership skills to lead out and grow an established commercial property team. The commercial property team has a client base of large national and international corporates, pension funds and further education establishments together with SMEs and local businesses. The commercial property team is part of the wider Business Legal Services Department and works closely with our corporate and commercial teams on property issues arising out of mergers and acquisitions.
The business is committed to investing in a successful candidate who has excellent business development skills and who can work with our existing team of committed lawyers to grow its client base.
We have a strong and supportive commercial property group and this would be an excellent prospect for the right candidate.
- Leading & supporting the commercial property team,
- Managing own caseload using our case management system,
- Showing a sound and detailed understanding of property law,
- Maintaining and building upon existing excellent client relationships,
- Adhering to client service level agreements,
- Supporting the development of department strategy,
- Effectively managing group budgets and resourcing.
- Excellent leadership and managerial skills,
- Strong technical skills and knowledge,
- Demonstrate a high degree of commercial acumen,
- Possess excellent problem solving, organisational and verbal/written communication skills,
- Competent at using a case management system,
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines and targets,
- Fully IT literate,
- Qualified solicitor or legal executive with at least 5 years’ relevant experience.
A combination of office and home working will be required however during this period we have successfully arranged for our staff to work remotely due to our response to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Lyons Davidson is a law firm providing legal services to businesses and individuals nationwide. We believe in providing a service that is accessible and approachable. Our ability to deliver a consistent and high-quality service has allowed us to develop strong relationships with our clients and business partners who rely on us to give them the help and advice they need.
We are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to creating a diverse working environment.
Please note that this vacancy may close early if sufficient applications are received.