Conveyancing Fee Earner / CLC / CILEx - Newport
A leading regional legal 200 law firm are looking to appoint a conveyancing fee earner to join their offices on the outskirts of Newport.
The firm offers a bespoke conveyancing service which includes portfolio acquisition and refinancing for investors, acquisition and disposal and financing of mansions and luxury residential properties.
You will be working in a very close knit team consisting of a Director, Solicitor and a Chartered Legal Executive, all of whom focus on providing a first class meticulous commercial service to individuals as well as corporate entities.
The firm boasts a number of awards including the WIQS badges of excellence with a number of their solicitors being highly recommended within the Legal 500.
- Responsible for leading a small team of Conveyancing Assistants
- Workload allocation, performance management, training
- Dealing with a small caseload
- Liaising with lenders, clients, solicitors, and third parties
- Working directly with the Head of Legal Practice
- Updating the case management system
- Experience of working within a fast-paced demanding environment
- Good computer literacy skills
- Confident, driven, target-focused and entrepreneurial
Applications will be considered from NQ solicitors, senior paralegals who wish to qualify in the future and those undertaking CILEx
For immediate consideration or for further information about this or other Conveyancing role in Newport, then please contact Stevie Davidson at TSR Legal or apply directly below: