Do you have experience managing policy and legal matters for Housing Associations? Looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to work from home?
TSR Legal are proud to be working with a Housing Association based in South Wales that is keen to appoint an experienced Legal and Policy Housing Partner / Solicitor
The Legal and Policy Partner will provide legal advice, information, and guidance in all aspects of housing law and practice, collaborating with teams to improve their knowledge and systems of work to deliver high-quality services to tenants and communities.
This will include supporting the following areas of the business:
- Housing management, including tenancy management, anti-social behavior and rent collection
- Land related issues
- Leasehold issues
- Property repair and investment issues – especially related to disrepair Compliance issues, including data protection.
The Legal & Policy Partner will be responsible for identifying areas of improvement required in the housing management team’s knowledge and practice, providing a clear focus on what the organisation's legal options are in respect of all issues of housing policy, housing management, and tenancy enforcement, and also identifying key changes in case law and legislative matters that are likely to impact on practice.
Given the Senior nature of the role and the technical understanding required, previous experience working in a similar capacity within a Housing Association is a must.
So, what’s in it for you?
Along with the option to work from home and a competitive salary, the successful applicant will also receive:
- 25 days of annual leave which increases with 5 years length of service
- Free, confidential, 24/7 employee assistance programme (with access to flexible counselling)
- Flexitime and the option to work from home
- Training and Development opportunities
- A comprehensive range of company benefits including a Cycle to Work scheme
This is a great career opportunity for someone who wants to make a difference to communities across South Wales, enhancing the way the Association shapes and delivers its services.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company events
- On-site parking
- Company pension
- Wellness programmes
- Agile working
Contact Rachel Phillips, Legal Recruitment Manager for a confidential discussion: Rachel@tsrlegal.co.uk / 02920 388100