A Legal 500, full-service law firm is looking for a Commercial Litigation Solicitor to join them at their office in Manchester.
In this role, you will work on commercial Dispute Resolution cases dealing with a mix of commercial litigation matters.
The firm is an accredited Investors in People firm, is committed to training and developing its staff and has won an employer award for its commitment to staff training & development, so this is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to develop their skillset and progress in their career
Commercial Litigation Solicitor - Manchester
The company & role
- A Legal 500 law firm that has a growing team of over 340 employees across 11 offices and are a full-service law firm
- The litigation team is ranked in tier 2 by the Legal 500
- In this role, you will work on commercial Dispute Resolution cases dealing with a mix of commercial litigation matters including: Partnership & Shareholder Disputes, Construction & Engineering Disputes, Debt Recovery, Contractual Disputes, Professional Negligence, so experience in these areas is desirable.
- The firm is an accredited Investors in People firm, is committed to training and developing its staff and has won an employer award for its commitment to staff training & development
- Commutable from Manchester, Stockport, Bolton, Salford and Warrington
Added extras and benefits
- Competitive Salary
- 30 Days Annual Leave, including bank holidays (plus your birthday off)
- Annual Leave Purchase Scheme (Subject to T&Cs)
- Ongoing Training and Development
- Progression Opportunities
- Company Pension
- Service Awards
- Health Care Benefits (Health Cash Back Plan and Mental Health Counselling Services)
- Other Employee Discounts
- Recruitment and Legal Department Referrals (Subject to T&Cs)
- Annual Events
The ideal candidate
- A Commercial Litigation Solicitor with NQ-3 years’ PQE
- Will have demonstrable experience in a mix of commercial litigation matters
- Will have good client care skills and provide professional and competent legal advice
- Will have strong IT skills
- Will have proven experience of handling own caseload, working to and managing deadlines
- Will have good writing and drafting skills, with excellent communication and technical ability
How to apply for this Commercial Litigation Solicitor
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Rebecca on 03300 245 606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rebecca is an Associate Consultant here at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of litigation lawyers. Working with departments across the North West, she recruits for commercial litigation, property litigation and financial litigation roles at all levels. Rebecca’s experience in the legal sector and expert market knowledge means that she is perfectly placed to help you take your next step
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.