Dispute Resolution Solicitor – Contentious trust & probates
£37,500 - £40,000
A leading, legal 500 firm based in a modern office in the heart of Epsom require a NQ-1 PQE dispute resolution solicitor specialising in contentious trust and probates to join the team.
The successful Dispute Resolution solicitor will advise clients and other Departments in dispute resolution matters as well as:
- Undertake fee earning work and provide a profitable contribution to the work of the department. To meet fee earning and other KPI targets
- Ensure the successful development of the firm in line with the current published Business Plan
- Handle all forms of dispute resolution for commercial and private clients, with an emphasis on contentious trusts and probate.
- Build and develop own case load and participate in the marketing of the Department by active participation in networking, seminar provision etc.
- Maintain and improve client care.
Apply now for a fantastic opportunity to progress your career in a leading law firm!