A leading Yorkshire firm are recruiting for a Legal Assistant to join their Residential Conveyancing team.
In this role, you will provide assistance to conveyancers and solicitors on a range of matters, including the sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold properties.
The Firm prides itself in its training with the vast majority of legal assistants and paralegals securing training contracts with the firm so this is the perfect opportunity to develop your career and take that next step
Residential Conveyancing Legal Assistant – Harrogate
The company & role
- A down-to-earth multi-service firm recognised by both Chambers and the Legal 500
- Long standing reputable firm that are specialists within the area. CQS accredited residential team.
- You will assist fee earners with a range of tasks including opening files, carrying out ID checks, liaising with clients and lenders, assisting on post-completion and drafting completion statements under supervision
- The firm truly care about their staff and genuinely invested in helping them reach their full potential. They offer plenty of training and development opportunities and promote career progression
- Long term training and progression available, the vast majority of legal assistants have gone on to secure a training contract with the firm.
- Commutable from Harrogate, Leeds, Bradford, Keighley, and Wakefield
Added extras and benefits
- Competitive salary (depending on experience)
- Generous annual leave
- Excellent career progression prospects
The ideal candidate
- A Legal Assistant with at least 12 months experience working within a residential conveyancing team
- Experience in dealing with post-completion matters / the land registry and experience with a case management system would be advantageous.
- Will have excellent communication skills and a good telephone manner
- Someone with excellent organisation and time management skills
- Will be well organised and able to work well under pressure
How to apply for this Residential Conveyancing Legal Assistant role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Cameran on 03300 245 606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cameran is an Associate Consultant here at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of property lawyers. Working with property and real estate teams across the North West, Yorkshire and the Midlands, he recruits for a variety of property roles, ranging from commercial property solicitors to residential conveyancers. If you’re a property lawyer looking to take your next step, Cameran is ready to help you.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.