A well-established multi-service practice in South Manchester is looking for an experienced Residential Conveyancing Solicitor to join their busy team.
In this role, you’ll join a CQS accredited residential team and run a varied caseload from instruction to completion across sales, purchases, leasehold, freehold, new build purchase, help to buy, shared ownership and remortgage.
The Firm pride themselves on their investment into their lawyers and often promote from within so this is an excellent opportunity for someone who is keen to develop their skillset and progress their career.
Residential Conveyancing Solicitor – South Manchester
The company & role
- A down-to-earth and friendly practice with close ties to the local community
- Working as part of a close-knit, client-focused team, you’ll handle a varied residential caseload
- The firm invest a great deal in their lawyers’ careers and often promote from within the team; there are, as a result, plenty of opportunities to progress
- Commutable from Manchester, Altrincham, Stockport and Cheshire
Added extras and benefits
- Generous annual leave
- Progression opportunities
The ideal candidate
- An experienced Residential Conveyancing Solicitor or a senior Fee Earner
- Will have experience running files from instruction to completion
- Will be personable and a good communicator
- Will have an excellent telephone manner and exceptional client care skills
- Someone with excellent organisation and time management skills
How to apply for this Residential Conveyancing Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Cameran on 03300 245 606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cameran is an Associate Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of conveyancing lawyers. Working with conveyancing teams across the North West, he recruits for a variety of property roles, ranging from conveyancing solicitors to licensed conveyancers. If you’re a property lawyer looking to take your next step, Cameran is ready to help you.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.