A market-leading defendant firm with a national presence is looking to take on a Casualty Solicitor to join their team.
In this role, you will manage a caseload of varied EL/PL cases on behalf of a number of insurance clients.
The firm offers unrivalled flexibility and you will have the chance to learn and develop your career as you work alongside leading lawyers within the sector so this is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to improve their work-life balance whilst progressing their career.
Casualty Solicitor – Manchester
The company & role
- A national firm with a truly excellent reputation as A market-leading defendant firm
- The role requires a forensic and analytical approach to employment and public liability issues together with experience and/or appreciation of the documents and evidence required in these types of cases.
- The majority of the cases will be Fast Track with the potential to handle cases up to £100K, cases are generally handled on delegated basis
- The firm are known for supporting and developing their staff and deliver structured technical training to help their lawyers reach their full potential
- They are a Disability Confident Employer and also support a number of charities
- Commutable from Manchester, Wilmslow, Merseyside and Warrington
Added extras and benefits
- Unrivalled flexibility
- Home working
- An excellent benefits package including private medical insurance, critical illness cover, childcare vouchers, Cycle2Work scheme and corporate perks
- Generous annual leave
- Genuine progression prospects
The ideal candidate
- A Casualty Solicitor or ILEx with over 2 years’ PQE
- Experience of handling a caseload of EL/PL files would be advantageous.
- You will have previous litigation experience.
- You have good advocacy skills.
- You have good client care skills and evidence of working to client guidelines on a delegated basis.
- You have high level of analytical skills.
How to apply for this Casualty Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above. Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Joseph on 03300 245 606 or email email@example.com.
Joseph is a Senior Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of personal injury and clinical negligence lawyers. He works with solicitors and fee-earners at all levels matching them with personal injury firms across Manchester, the North West and Yorkshire. If you are looking for a new personal injury job, Joseph is ready to help you find the right role.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.