A well-known and forward-thinking legal business is looking to take on a Non-contentious Construction Solicitor to join their nationally recognised disputes team.
Based in their office in Manchester, you’ll work within a specialist team on a high-profile matter in response to potential claims relating to cladding on high rise buildings.
You'll be able to work flexibly, will enjoy a competitive benefits package and as a result of the firm’s excellent internal training programme will have plenty of opportunities to progress and develop your legal career.
Non-contentious Construction Solicitor - Manchester
The company & role
- A leading legal and professional services group with a revered reputation
- Winner of the UK Law Firm of the Year at the British Legal Awards
- The firm are known for their supportive team culture and relaxed working environment and have an active social community
- In this role, you’ll assist with the delivery of the necessary construction documentation which will include reviewing terms of funding agreements, reviewing suites of construction documents, managing a large portfolio of active claims and liaising with several different parties to coordinate successful agreement and execution of the final documentation
- Commutable from Greater Manchester, Lancashire, Stockport, High Peak and Warrington
Added extras and benefits
- Share save scheme in addition to the traditional performance bonus scheme
- Critical illness cover
- Life insurance
- Flexible working and home working (3 days at home per week)
- Gym membership
- Bike to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
The ideal candidate
- An NQ Solicitor or a Construction Solicitor with up to 7 years’ PQE
- Will have a background in contentious construction work, advising on large scale projects on behalf of major developers
- Will have excellent organisational and time management skills
- Will be interested in business development and keen to build and grow a network of clients
- Will be an articulate and confident communicator committed to delivering a high level of service
- Will have a strong team ethic and be able to work well under pressure
How to apply for this Non-contentious Construction Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact George on 03300 245 606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
George is an Associate Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of construction, professional indemnity and property damage lawyers. He recruits for roles at all levels, from commercial insurance paralegals to partners and works with leading commercial insurance teams across Manchester and the North West. If you’re looking to make a move, George can help you take your next step.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.