An award-winning full-service law firm in Manchester is looking to take on a Senior Commercial Dispute Resolution Solicitor.
In this role, you will be working on a broad range of commercial dispute resolution matters, frequently involving cross-border transactions with additional jurisdictional issues, including; contractual disputes, shareholder disputes, IP disputes, defamation and media claims, competition and anti-trust claims, insolvency matters, emergency injunctions
In return, you’ll benefit from a very supportive working culture and a flexible working environment, which promotes remote working and a healthy work-life balance. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Senior Commercial Dispute Resolution Solicitor looking for a fresh challenge.
Senior Commercial Dispute Resolution Solicitor - Manchester / Remote
The company & role
- An expanding, specialist, multi-national, full service law firm providing legal services to international businesses
- You will join a team of highly experienced international lawyers
- The team have particular expertise across the following industries; IT and technology, constructions, food and beverages, transport and logistics
- You will also be encouraged to maximise client contact and participate in a range of business development activities to help drive growth
- The firm won at the International Advisory Experts Awards in 2020
- Commutable from Greater Manchester, Lancashire, Cheshire and Warrington however the role can be fully remote if desired
Added extras and benefits
- Flexible working (on your own terms)
- Friendly team, nice working environment, firm genuinely care about their staff
- Discretionary bonus
- Salaried partnership on offer for the right candidate
- Remote working if desired
- International client base
The ideal candidate
- A passionate Senior Commercial Dispute Resolution Solicitor with 5+ years’ PQE
- Dispute Resolution experience is essential
- The following are not essential but would be beneficial: commercial contracts drafting experience, supervision experience, ability to speak another language, client following
- A strong communicator who is comfortable undertaking business development activity
- A well-organised self-starter
- A hard-working team player focused on delivering excellent client service
How to apply for this Senior Commercial Dispute Resolution Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Rebecca on 03300 245 606 or email email@example.com.
Rebecca is an Associate Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of litigation lawyers. Working with departments across the North West and Yorkshire, she recruits for commercial litigation, property litigation and financial litigation roles at all levels. Rebecca’s experience in the legal sector and expert market knowledge means that she is perfectly placed to help you take your next step.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.