In this Corporate Associate Solicitor role, you’ll join a Legal 500 and Chambers recognised national law firm at their offices in Manchester city centre.
In this role, you will be working within the Corporate, Commercial and Banking Department. The workload is principally transactional work, as the team has successfully completed over 50 M&A deals in the last 12 months.
The firm is committed to the development of its staff and have a fantastic team culture, so this is an excellent opportunity if you are looking to progress your career. What’s more, you’ll receive an excellent salary and a competitive benefits package.
Corporate Associate Solicitor - Manchester
The company & role
- A leading full-service law firm with offices nationally
- The Firm pride itself on training with promotion and personal development being expected for the successful candidate
- The firm is accredited by Investors in People and has been named as one of The Sunday Times’ Best Companies to Work For
- Commutable from: Manchester, Cheshire, Stockport, Warrington and High Peak
Added extras and benefits
- Top of the market salary
- 22 days holiday + Christmas shutdown period
- Death in service
- Income protection
- Season ticket loan
The ideal candidate
- A technically strong Corporate Associate Solicitor with 5+ years’ PQE
- Will have experience of all aspects of corporate law as well as M&A and will be prepared to both lead on transactions and/or provide support as appropriate.
- Will have specific proven experience on mergers & acquisitions
- A key role will be the ongoing support and supervision and mentoring of the junior members of the team.
- A following of work is desirable but not essential as there is sufficient workload
- Will be well-organised with very good attention to detail
How to apply for this Corporate Associate Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Adam on 03300 245 606 or email email@example.com.
Adam is a Junior Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of corporate commercial and real estate lawyers. Working with departments across the North West, he recruits for roles at all levels, from paralegal to partner. If you’re a commercial solicitor looking to make a move, Adam can help you find the right role.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.