This law firm is ranked highly in the Legal 500 and has grown significantly in recent years; they now stand at over 100 staff and act for many well-known companies including Hilton Hotel, Ted Baker, Marriott and various funds.
Commercial Property and Property Litigation is a core area for the firm, and subsequently, their other departments have a Property flavour to the work that they do.
As a forward-thinking, entrepreneurial, progressive firm, they are very creative and ahead of the curve in the changing legal landscape; paving the way in certain areas of law - with other firms replicating their approach.
This firm is highly profitable, well managed and provides a genuinely collegiate and supportive working environment.
Due to increased workflow, the firm is seeking to hire a Property Litigation Associate (1-4 PQE) for their West End based team.
The Property Litigation team is highly regarded and deals with a broad spectrum of clients ranging from Sovereign funds, major financial institutions, well-known international companies including many household names, high-profile entrepreneurs, public figures, and investors.
This is high-quality property litigation work. You will be surrounding by an exceptional team, providing invaluable guidance, support and development.
This role also comes with excellent prospects for progression.
Requirements and Benefits:
- You will have between 1-4 years PQE in Property Litigaition from a reputable firm
- You will have experience in a hands-on role, with good client contact
- You will possess strong technical knowledge
- You should have a meticulous eye for detail
- You will deal with high-quality work, as part of an innovative team
- Excellent progression opportunity
- Salary is negotiable and dependent on your level of experience, plus an excellent benefits package
This an excellent opportunity for a Property Litigation Associate to join a highly experienced, dynamic department in the centre of the West End of London.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.