Will Writer - Manchester
Due to growth and expansion, an exciting new role is now available for candidates with will writing experience to join a national organisation that has been praised for its ethical yet modern approach within the industry. This role offers a large amount of flexible working for the successful candidate, with hybrid working available which allows a combination of both working from home and working in the office.The role
- Taking instructions on legal documents including wills and other estate planning documents;
- Drafting a variety of different wills (which will vary in complexity), writing powers of attorney and other estate planning documentation and ensuring that all documents are legally accurate and professionally written;
- Managing incoming cases and assisting clients throughout the legal process from start to finish;
- Working closely with colleagues within the team and mentoring and supporting them where necessary;
- Ensuring the highest level of client care is maintained at all times, communicating clearly and professionally with clients;
- Liaising with third party intermediaries; and
- Utilising the case management systems to ensure that all work undertaken is accurately maintained and that all industry protocols and standards are followed at all times.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- A good amount of experience in estate planning and will writing;
- An excellent attention to detail;
- A professional yet approachable manner with excellent interpersonal skills; and
- The ability to work to often tight deadlines with excellent organisation skills.
A competitive salary is offered to the successful candidate together with a great range of benefits and flexible working.
Please do contact CRA Consulting if this role is of interest on 0114 241 8030.