A leading Dispute Resolution law firm in Sheffield city centre are looking to recruit a Financial Mis-selling Fee-earner/Litigator to join their team. This firm has an excellent reputation for providing a range of civil litigation solutions to their clients and are one of the leading firms for providing dispute resolution advice locally.
- In this role you will advise clients of the firm on claims arising from a range of financial mis-selling cases;
- You will run your own caseload and meet and speak regularly with clients of the firm, advising them on their case from inception to conclusion;
- You will draft all necessary legal documentation and negotiate when necessary with the other parties involved in the case and represent your client at court and other legal meetings when necessary;
- You will liaise with third party intermediaries such as barristers and witnesses to help reach a solution for your client;
- You will utilise the case management system to ensure that your client's case is tracked and managed correctly and follow billing procedures when necessary; and
- You will perform legal research duties when necessary and ensure that you are up to date with the most recent and relevant caselaw and legislation.
Ideally you will have previous experience as a fee-earner in this area of law and will have advised and successfully litigated a range of Financial Mis-selling cases; You will be confident and familiar with this area of law and be able to conduct cases from start to finish; You will be a professional candidate and have excellent interpersonal skills and be committed to providing the highest level of client care at all times; You will have excellent negotiation, drafting and advocacy skills; You will have good IT skills and be able to work with a range of software packages and case management systems; and You will be able to work independently and as part of a team and be able to work towards both personal and team targets.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a successful Fee-earner to join a leading litigation firm in the centre of Sheffield. Please call CRA Legal on 0114 241 8030 should you want to know more about this role.