Our client, a leading national organisation are looking to recruit a Senior Family Law Solicitor to join their team. This role is unique in that it offers a remote based Family Solicitor role with extremely flexible working. This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading organisation who have won awards for their ethical and modern approach.
- You will be someone who enjoys leading a team of lawyers as well as managing your own caseload, including high net worth and often complex cases;
- You will have an excellent technical knowledge of this area of law to provide leadership to your team;
- You will also ideally be a qualified solicitor/CILEX qualified with a good degree of family law experience;
- You will be a confident person who ideally will have previous experience in conducting your own advocacy;
- You will ideally have previous experience of managing and mentoring others;
- You will be committed to supporting a team and helping them grow professionally; and
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills and be able to provide an excellent level of client care to your clients as well as being able to communicate clearly and effectively with your team and colleagues.
- You will work with your team and act as the specialist within the team to assist them with particularly complex legal queries;
- You will undertake line management duties for the team and manage the team as well as helping them to develop and grow as a team of professionals;
- Run your own mixed caseload of family law matters, advising clients from the start to the conclusion of their cases. Negotiating on their behalf, drafting all legal documentation necessary and representing them at mediation and/or court appointments;
- You will understand the importance of client care and ensure that yourself and your team maintain the highest levels of client care at all times;
- Manage the team's workload to make sure it is evenly distributed and delegate duties across the team;
- Evaluate and review working practices within the team and look for ways to improve this when necessary;
- Liaise with third parties and intermediaries and help with maintaining business relationships with these people; and
- Report regularly to the Head of the Practice .
This is an excellent opportunity to have a remote based Family Solicitor role. Please contact CRA Legal on 0114 241 8030 for further information about this vacancy.