Legal assistant required for an in-house residential plot sales position based in South Manchester
Your new company
This company are one of the country's largest and most respected independently owned house builders. Based in Cheshire, they have been helping people to buy new homes across The UK for over 60 years.
You would be joining a small legal team of five, and have the opportunity to work closely with licensed conveyancers and greatly improve your legal knowledge. There will not be any possibility of remote working in this role.
Your new role
As a legal assistant, you will deal with residential plot sales and part exchange buy in and sale out of properties.
Alongside this, your main duties will be:
- Dealing with part exchange acquisitions and thereafter sales out
- Liaising with conveyancers/law firms
- Liaising with colleagues across the business and regions
- Certificates of compliance and notices of subsequent re sales
- Liaising with customers in relation to property queries
- Other general administration duties to assist the Legal Manager and Legal Department in general on an ad hoc basis.
- Any other duties as and when required
What you'll need to succeed
The successful applicant will have their own developments to handle, and because of this, previous experience handling property sales, or residential/real estate matters is essential. This position would be suitable for a conveyancing assistant looking to move to a in-house position.
What you'll get in return
The company offer a wide range of benefits, including:
- A competitive salary
- 26 days paid holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working hours to suit your week
- Your own caseload of developments to handle
- Excellent learning and development opportunities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.