A commercially focused firm of solicitors, sitting within the UK Top 200, are now seeking a general commercial litigation lawyer to join their notable litigation team on a contract of 12 months.
The successful candidate will join the firm to sit within their commercial litigation team and work on a broad range of commercial, property litigation and art litigation matters. Due to the vast client exposure the successful candidate will be awarded, prior experience in working with high net worth clients, and a flexible, quick-thinking approach, is of notable interest.
In return, the firm can offer an opportunity to gain fantastic exposure to a broad range of commercial litigation matters (within an inclusive and supportive environment), opportunities for progression, as well as the unique opportunity to gain some exposure in art disputes, a niche area of law. This role will suit someone who is able to hold their own and work collaboratively within a team.
Successful candidates are likely to be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales, or another commonwealth jurisdiction (such as Australia or New Zealand, for example)
- Ideally between 2-4 years' PQE in handling a full range of commercial disputes
- Experience gained within notable litigation teams within City, International, West End or Top Tier Regional firms
- A desire to provide a client-centric service
- A keen eye for detail
- The ability to commit to a 12 month contract
For more information, please get in touch with me: email@example.com / +44 07754854630.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit www.jamesonlegal.com