One of the world's largest and most prestigious law firms are looking for at least one mid-level (2-4 PQE) Corporate M&A lawyer to join their M&A team, regularly rated as one of the best in the City.
The team is a leading legal advisers to FTSE-listed companies and advises a disproportionate number of clients listed on FTSE100, FTSE250 and AIM. They are preeminent in the UK for public takeovers by deal value and advise on transactions across a wide range of industry sectors, providing world-class legal advice to clients spanning energy, mining, infrastructure, technology, media, telecommunications, and financial services.
A booming corporate market has led to a very full pipeline of work stretching well into 2022, and in order to resource transaction volume, this team is in the market for additional mid-level (probably 2-4 PQE) M&A lawyers.
In order to be considered for a role in this high quality team, you will have:
- Trained and probably gained between two and four years' post-qualification experience in the corporate team of a City, international, or strong regional law firm.
- An understanding of working with both private and public companies on high profile big ticket M&A transactions.
- Willingness to learn and the ability to work hard.
- A common sense, down-to-earth approach.
- First rate drafting skills.
- Commerciality and the ability to work in a sometimes fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment.
- The ability to deal with clients and colleagues in a relaxed and confident manner.
For solicitors with appropriate equivalent common-law experience based abroad, an excellent sponsorship and relocation package will also be available.
This is a tremendous opportunity to join a market leader in the finance world.
For further information or to discuss please contact email@example.com or call David on +44 (0)7860774391.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit www.jamesonlegal.com