One of the world's largest and most prestigious law firms are looking for at least one mid-level (2-4 PQE) ECM lawyer to join their top ranked London corporate team, which has earned an enviable reputation for representing UK listed corporates and investment banks on often headline-grabbing ECM transactions.
This role would suit either an ECM specialist, or an Associate who has had broader corporate experience including some ECM work, who wants to specialise in Equity Capital Markets work. In this team you would also have the opportunity to take on a broader range of work (potentially including M&A or listed funds work). Ability and interest in doing this would be regarded positively.
In order to be considered for a role in this high quality team, you will have:
- Trained and probably gained between two and four years' broad post-qualification experience in the corporate team of a City, international, or strong regional law firm.
- Ideally some understanding and experience of capital markets and working with UK public companies.
- Willingness to learn and the ability to work hard.
- A common sense, down-to-earth approach.
- First rate drafting skills.
- Commerciality and the ability to work in a sometimes fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment.
- The ability to deal with clients and colleagues in a relaxed and confident manner.
For solicitors with appropriate equivalent common-law experience based abroad, an excellent sponsorship and relocation package will also be available.
This is a tremendous opportunity to join a market leader in the finance world.
For further information or to discuss please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call David on +44 (0)7860774391.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit www.jamesonlegal.com