Our client is a very highly regarded and award-winning international law firm renowned for its market-leading practices in many of the world's most dynamic sectors. Their client list carries a particular bias towards technology, finance & financial services, the energy industry, life sciences and media.
Their lawyers are highly rated for their legal expertise and they have a formidable reputation for providing pragmatic and effective advice to their global client base, responding to new opportunities and demands in markets in which they operate. Their well-regarded and Corporate team is friendly and open, operating at a high level whilst retaining a healthy respect for work/life balance.
Due to consistent and growing client demand the team is looking for a strong additional Associate junior Associate. The role will involve working with and gaining valuable experience across transactional areas of the firm such as M&A and Capital markets,
In order to be considered for this role you will:
- Be a qualified solicitor with between two and five years' PQE;
- Have gained corporate (including M&A and ECM) post-qualification experience from a City or international firm;
- Have good legal skills including attention to detail in drafting and a genuine interest in the needs of the client;
- Have a strong academic background;
- Be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills and strong problem-solving skills;
- Have the experience and gravitas to operate both as part of a team and independently in a busy and demanding environment; and
- Maintain enthusiasm, motivation and commitment to building and maintaining strong relationships with clients and colleagues.
To discuss this role and others we are handling, please send your CV in complete confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or call David on 07860774391 for a confidential discussion.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit www.jamesonlegal.com