Experienced conveyancing assistant required for Chester based law firm.
Your new company
A Chester based law firm that focus on a wide range of legal areas including corporate, commercial, conveyancing and property law. The firm are planning on expanding their conveyancing department with two assistants to help deal with their growing workload. Due to the nature of the work, this position won't have an option for remote working.
Your new role
As a conveyancing assistant, your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Dealing effectively with clients and third parties over the telephone, in written correspondence and occasionally face to face, in order to provide advice and assistance
- Keep the case management system and any third-party web sites up to date in real time
- Be responsible for chasing various documentation, ID, mortgage offers and searches
- Ensure our clients and introducers of business receive the best possible service at times
- Prepare required documentation as required with the conveyancing process
- Prepare the completion packs for the accounts department, to include completion statements and invoices
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be considered for this position, you must:
- Have a minimum 2:1 in the LLB or equivalent.
- Have at least 12-24 months of conveyancing experience
What you'll get in return
- Hands on experience working closely on conveyancing matters with licensed conveyancers and solicitors.
- Good progression opportunities, with a training contract possible in the future.
- A negotiable salary and benefits package, depending on your experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.