A well-established regional law firm in Macclesfield is seeking an experienced Clinical Negligence Solicitor to join the successful team on a full-time permanent basis.
My client is looking for an experienced Clinical Negligence Solicitor 3+ years PQE to join them and assist in the delivery of legal services to our clients who have suffered, often life changing injuries, due to clinical negligence situations. You will manage your own caseload of clinical negligence matters and you will work closely in managing a team of fee earners.
Skills and experience required
- Experienced in running and managing your own clinical negligence caseload
- Career focussed with a determination to succeed
- Willing to supervise and develop less experienced members of a team, sharing knowledge and know-how
- Extensive experience in conducting meetings and interviews with clients
- Ability to assess legal issues and advise accordingly
- Legal research experience, providing overviews and knowledge to clients and members of the team
- Experienced in drafting complex documents and letters
- Support the team in building our national focus
- Flexible attitude and willingness to embrace change
- Competitive Salary based on experience
- Bonus structure
- Home Working
- Pension Contribution
- Medical Insurance
- Chance to build and grow the department
If you would like to apply for this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Ellie Sedgwick firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01772 259121 for an informal discussion
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In-House departments across the UK. Based in the Northwest, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our website www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with.