Our client, an international law Firm, is looking for a Banking & Finance 3-4 PQE level Lawyer for a 12 month contract.
The role will cover a broad range of finance work across borders as part of a growing team. The practice areas covered by the team include real estate finance, corporate lending, acquisition finance, restructuring and global loans.
You will be acting for lenders and borrowers and candidates can expect to work on a wide variety of lending transactions for banks, insurers, and debt funds.
Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales
- Possess ideally between 3-4 years' PQE
- Experience gained within a leading Law Firm
- A strong technical knowledge of a wide variety of general banking
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Strong drafting skills
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a wider team in a collaborative manner
We look forward to hearing from you. To arrange a confidential chat please contact Eva Lopez either via LinkedIn or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit www.jamesonlegal.com