We are keen to speak with Private Client Lawyers with upwards of 5 years' PQE who are looking to move away from the traditional Private Practice or In-House models, towards a more flexible and innovative one. Candidates may also be working on a consultancy basis and have additional capacity to accept further work.
Our client is an entrepreneurial, digitally focused, law firm who are looking to engage with Private Client Lawyers on a flexible consultancy basis. Candidates will have the ability to accept work depending on their capacity, whether that is part-time or full time on an ad-hoc basis. This is a non-exclusive arrangement so can sit alongside any other consultancy arrangements. A client following is not required.
As this role can be undertaken remotely, candidates can be based anywhere within the UK or abroad. However, for insurance purposes an England & Wales practising certificate is required.
Candidates are likely to have a broad Private Client background and be accustomed to advising on wills, probate, estate/succession planning, lasting powers of attorney, enduring powers of attorney, managing trusts, tax planning and other associated work.
In order to be considered, candidates should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales with a current Practising Certificate.
- Upwards of 5 years' PQE in handling a full range of Private Client matters for clients
- A solid background within Private Practice
- A genuine interest in providing legal advice in a forward thinking manner.
- Strong technical knowledge and the ability to translate this in a clear, relatable fashion to clients.
- A 'technology first' mindset. This firm utilises technology in order to provide a cutting-edge service to their clients. They are looking for individuals who share this mindset.
This represents a superb opportunity to be part of a flexible and innovative platform.
For further information, and a confidential conversation, please apply to Jennifer Pike at firstname.lastname@example.org
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit www.jamesonlegal.com