A major global law firm are hiring an Associate/Senior Associate level Commercial Real Estate Lawyer on a 3-6 month contract for their London office. The role is to start imminently.
The Real Estate team are highly ranked within the Legal Directories with their expertise covering general commercial real estate, landlord & tenant matters and property finance. The team has recently been involved in notable transactions regarding the development and financing of properties within Oxford Street and other prime London locations.
The successful candidate will be afforded a good level of client contact and will be expected to immerse themselves within the role. They can expect to be involved in advising on a broad range of investment and development transactions, including the sale and purchase of high-value office buildings, office and large retail lettings, industrial portfolios, and large development sites for properties in London and the Regions. It is also likely that the caseload will involve advising international and domestic investors, occupiers, and funders from private banks to non-bank lenders.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales or another commonwealth jurisdiction (such as Australia or New Zealand, for example)
- At least 2 years' of experience in handling a varied Commercial Real Estate caseload
- Experience gained within a notable Real Estate team from a City, International, West End or Top Tier Regional firm
- The ability to work with minimal supervision
- The capacity to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness and capacity to commit to a 3-6 month contract
The team are embracing a hybrid model of working and candidates will ideally spend 2 days a week (as a minimum) in the office, with the remainder working from home. This can vary depending on individual needs.
This role represents a superb opportunity for the successful candidate to further their commercial real estate career within a market leading team.
For further information, and a confidential conversation, please apply to Jennifer Pike on firstname.lastname@example.org
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit www.jamesonlegal.com