Family Department Vacancies
We are a friendly and dynamic firm undertaking a mix of privately funded and legally aided family law, and medical and personal negligence litigation. We are based in a beautifully restored historical building in the Royal Arsenal Riverside Development close to the new Cross Rail station.
We are currently inviting applications for 2 roles within our Family Law team. Direct applications only, please.
We are looking for a friendly and enthusiastic family law solicitor to join our team. We invite applications from newly qualified solicitors and solicitors with up to 4 years PQE.
The successful applicant does not need to be a member of the Children Law Panel, however, we welcome applicants who aspire to becoming a member of the panel in the future.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Conducting a busy case load of predominantly childcare proceedings cases under the supervision of a senior member of the team
- Meeting time recording and billing targets
- Assisting with the production of family law related material for the firm’s website
- Participating in marketing and networking events
This post is available with immediate effect, however, we are prepared to consider short term contracts whilst we recruit for a permanent member of the team.
- Salary: £30,000 to increase to £35,000
- Benefits: Nest occupational pension scheme, 20 days annual leave plus an additional 14 days over Christmas/New Year during which the office is closed,
- We can offer blended/flexible working, partly in-office and partly off-site
Prospective applicants should apply in writing to Chris Malone by email firstname.lastname@example.org providing a detailed Curriculum Vitae.