Our client is a successful fintech with ambitious global growth plans. It is looking to hire an additional Lawyer to their growing legal team. You will be a Corporate & Commercial Lawyer with sound corporate experience and who has a vision of working in a fast growing fintech and happy to get stuck in and be fully involved. Head office is in Central London.
You will be exposed to great work and develop significant problem solving skills whilst enjoying work that is challenging and stimulating.
- Be a confident drafter of Share Purchase Agreements.
- Have worked on VC acquisition transactions.
- Be comfortable drafting from term sheets, a range of investment type agreements.
- Have worked on transactions such as joint ventures and early stage investments.
- Have experience working on a variety of commercial contracts and agreements.
- Want to get involved in developing the company's corporate frameworks.
- Have a personality that enjoys working with a range of people across the business.
You will also be:
- A Lawyer qualified in England & Wales or another Commonwealth Law jurisdiction with the requisite Corporate & Commercial experience. You must have rights to work in the UK.
- 3-6 years post qualified in your experience.
- Have the rights to live and work in the UK.
- From a well-regarded mid to top tier law firm or worked in a combination of a law firm and in-house.
- Suited to working in a fast paced environment and to deadlines.
- Open to working across a broad variety of Corporate & Commercial matters.
Please express your interest and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications and conversations are strictly private and confidential.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit www.jamesonlegal.com