Employment Solicitor, Legal Executive, Public Sector, Tribunal, Permanent, North WestEmployment Solicitor / Legal Executive (Public Sector)
Due to the continued growth and expansion of their Public Sector Employment team, this full-service Law firm has a fantastic opportunity for an Employment Solicitor to work within the Employment Department based within any of their North West offices.
The renowned practice has a growing team of over 350 employees across 11 offices and are looking for a standout candidate to join the family, an individual looking for a firm with a difference, with real people, and, a firm, who by working together, stands out.
They are looking for someone who displays their values. Specifically, someone who can and wants to excel, is engaged, is a real person, displays fairness in all they do and has a one team ethic. If these values resonate with you and this is the type of firm you would like to be part of, then they would like to receive your application.Within this role, your duties will include:
Working within the Employment Department and as part of a team the successful applicant will:
- Advising on a wide range of employment law issues for our public sector clients;
- Developing relationships with clients including delivering training to clients;
- Drafting and advising on contracts and policies;
- Assisting with Employment Tribunal Cases;
- Managing own caseloads;
- Any other duties as required by the department.
- Be Solicitor or CILEx qualified (all levels of qualified experience will be considered)
- Have excellent client care skills
- Have proven experience of providing professional and competent legal advice in accordance with SRA Code of Conduct
- Be IT competent
- Have the ability to generate fees in accordance with agreed targets
- Have proven experience of handling own caseload, working to and managing deadlines
- Have excellent writing and drafting skills, with excellent communication and technical ability.
- The Firm will consider all types of PQE experience for this position from Newly Qualified to Senior Associate levels.
- Candidates must have a full UK driving licence and access to a car as national travel may be required.
- Competitive Salary;
- 33 Days Annual Leave, including bank holidays
- Annual Leave Purchase Scheme (Subject to T&Cs);
- A day off for your Birthday;
- Ongoing Training and Development;
- Progression Opportunities;
- Company Pension;
- Service Awards;
- Health Care Benefits (Health Cash Back Plan and Mental Health Counselling Services);
- Other Employee Discounts;
- Recruitment and Legal Department Referrals (Subject to T&C’s);
- Annual Events.
This Employer is an accredited Investors in People firm, is committed to training and developing its staff and has won an employer award for its commitment to staff training & development.Vacancy Information:
- Location: Northwest offices such as Blackburn, Walton Summit, Preston and Manchester; Hybrid working is available
- Salary range: Dependent upon Experience
- Job type: Permanent
- Job Section: Private Practice
- Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
- Reference: KR44
- Contact: Kevin Richardson
Employment Solicitor, Legal Executive, Public Sector, Tribunal, Permanent, North West