Senior Family Solicitor
£ DOE & Following
The successful Senior Family Solicitor will take control of a varied caseload including divorce, finance and children matters. They would like the successful candidate to possess excellent attention to detail, to be confident and who works well under pressure in a fast paced and challenging environment.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Management of all Family files
* Attend at Court, mediation's and meetings
* Achieving billing targets and management of billings
* Drafting of documents including correspondence and Court documents
* Providing support to the other team members as required
* Contributing to operations and continuous improvement within the firm
Ideally you will be a minimum of 5 years PQE with experience of dealing with a range of privately funded divorce, financial and children matters.
If you are interested in applying or hearing more about the role, please send a copy of your CV to Leanne @ email@example.com or alternatively, call on 01772 259121 for an informal discussion.
At Clayton Legal we passionately believe your talent matters, so we specialise in recruiting the best legal talent and connecting this to the right opportunities. Clayton Legal is recognised as the talent partner of choice with clients ranging from small legal practices to international and global law firms. Whether you're looking for total recruitment outsourcing or a single appointment, or an overview of the recruitment market our award recognised service can confidently meet your talent needs.