A boutique practice in Wilmslow is looking to take on an experienced Private Client Legal Executive.
In this role, you’ll handle your own varied caseload of private client matters on behalf of clients including sports professionals, business owners and entrepreneurs.
The firm invest heavily in the development of their team, so this is a great opportunity if you're looking to further develop your skillset and progress your career.
Private Client Legal Executive - Wilmslow
The company & role
- A specialist private client law firm with a strong focus on providing excellent client care
- You’ll join a friendly and close-knit team of experienced private client lawyers and handle a mixed caseload of wills, probate, trusts and tax planning matters
- Commutable from Cheshire, South Manchester, Altrincham, Stockport, Macclesfield, Congleton, Northwich, Warrington, Wilmslow
Added extras and benefits
- Genuine career development opportunities
The ideal candidate
- An experienced Private Client Legal Executive (CILEx)
- Will be used to running their own caseload under supervision
- May be STEP qualified
- Will have excellent client care skills
- A personable and articulate communicator
How to apply for this Private Client Legal Executive role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above. Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Kelly on 03300 245 606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kelly is a Principal Consultant at Realm and works exclusively within private client, contentious probate and court of protection recruitment. She works with law firms of all sizes across the North West and Yorkshire, from private client boutiques to multi-service national firms. Kelly’s in-depth market knowledge and contacts enable her to match private client solicitors with the right firms and roles for them.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.