A progressive Legal 500 firm in Liverpool are looking for an experienced Family Solicitor to join their Tier 1 team.
Working as part of a very well-regarded employment team, you’ll handle a mixed bag of private family matters on behalf of a high profile national and international client base.
The firm are committed to the development of their staff and offer a clear progression path. They are also very committed to corporate social responsibility and offer a fantastic package of perks and benefits.
Senior Family Solicitor - Liverpool
The company & role
- A people-focused full-service law firm with offices across Merseyside and Cheshire
- You will join a tier 1 family team particularly renowned for their high-value financial remedy and children work
- They handle the full spectrum of family matters including divorces, financial disputes, children disputes, social services interventions, adoptions and surrogacy issues
- You will have the opportunity to 'run your own ship' as you benefit from the support of assistants and paralegals
- The firm have been named as one of The Times’ Best Law Firms 2021 and won the award for Medium Law Firm of the Year
- They also support a number of charities and have an in-house equalities committee
- Commutable from Liverpool, Southport, The Wirral and Warrington
Added extras and benefits
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + Christmas shutdown + your birthday off
- Social events including Christmas & summer socials
- Extensive policies to promote equality
- Flexible working (2 days working from home)
- Perk box
The ideal candidate
- A Family Solicitor with 5-10 years PQE
- Will have experience of dealing with a range of private family matters (divorce, finance and children)
- Will be a team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Will be well-organised with very good attention to detail
How to apply for this Family Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above. Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Michaela on 03300 245 606 or email email@example.com.
Michaela is a Junior Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of family lawyers in Merseyside. Working with family teams in Liverpool, Birkenhead and The Wirral, she recruits for family law roles at all levels, from paralegal to partner. If you’re a family solicitor looking to make a move, Michaela can help you take your next step.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.