Senior In House Legal Counsel (Solicitor) – to £80,000
A rare opportunity for an experienced solicitor (5+ PQE as a guide) has arisen at an International business with a Global reach with brand new modern offices based in Bridgend.
Liaising with stakeholders you will be immersed in a range of commercial work ranging from general Commercial Contracts, Real Estate, Corporate, Disposals and Acquisitions, Data Protection and Risk Management. More specifically you will
- Provide advice and strategy to the senior leadership team
- Due diligence
- Internal & external legal queries
- Advising on contractual issues
- Real Estate Acquisitions
Whilst, you will have a hand in a number of matters the firm does not expect you to know everything about every area of law but be willing to learn and fit in with the dynamic culture of the firm. This role requires a strong commercial approach to legal and business risk
The firm has a portfolio of large successful businesses from Global Real Estate portfolios to Catering Companies.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- A qualified Solicitor or Lawyer
- Experience in dealing with Real Estate and commercial contracts is desirable but not essential;
- A knowledge of IP would be advantageous, as would experience in data contracts
- Should be commercially aware and astute
- Supervision experience is desirable as there is one trainee in situ
- A personable individual who can deal with third parties and other professionals
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work autonomously.
This is what you’ll get in return
- An above market average salary
- Company Car
- Above market rate holiday allowance
- Job security working for an International businesses
- Private Medical and Dental
- Flexi Working
Are you up for the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch with Daniel Mason at Yolk Recruitment on 02921673747 or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.