Residential ConveyancerLocation : Bradford (Some home working available for very experienced applicants) Salary : £24,000-£34,000 DOE and Qualifications
One of my highly respected clients are looking to expand their Residential Conveyancing Team in Bradford. I invite experienced Conveyancers to apply for this role if you have a minimum of 3 years
fee earning experience within a Regional or Highstreet firm dealing with the full range of RESIDENTIAL CONVEYANCING TRANSACTIONS.
The location of this role is likely Bradford with potential locations in Skipton, Keighley and Bingley. There is also the potential for working in a hybrid fashion with some office and home working.The role of Residential Conveyancer
Applicants must have a minimum of 3 years experience doing the following:
- Managing a full and varied caseload of Residential Case load including both freehold and leasehold sales and purchases, remortgages, transfers of equity, new builds, auction sales, both registered and unregistered properties, shared ownership
- Be confident in running and submitting searches, conducting their own title checks, mortgage administration
- Working as a team with superior standards of client care.
- Excellent communication skills
- Capabale to work efficiently and accuratley in a time pressured environment
- Used to using a Case management system
- A self starter who can hit the ground running and can work without supervision
- Proven record of achieving billing/productivity targets
In return you will benefit from a market leading salary and benefits including working in a hybrid fashion between office and home. If you fulfil the criteria for the amazing opportunity as a Residential Conveyancer please contact Nicola Mackenzie on 0113 467 7571 for a confidential chat or apply for immediate consideration.