Our client a highly reputable Legal 500 Firm is expanding it's Legal Secretarial Team and are recruiting experienced secretaries to work in their Newcastle city centre office.
Prior experience of working within a legal firm is desirable, in particular within a busy Private Client Department.
Successful applicants will report to the Head of Private Client and will be responsible for:
- Audio and copy typing
- Ensuring documents are correctly filed, both electronically and hard copy
- Having direct contact with the firm's clients
- Dealing with straightforward legal documents when required
- Copying and preparing mail and disclosures for dispatch
- Making appointments, arranging meetings and maintaining diaries
To be considered for the role you will have :
- A Good speed and accuracy when typing
- Knowledge of word processing systems
- Experience of working independently and as part of a team
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Knowledge of legal terminology
Please contact Laura Baron @ Clayton Legal for more information on this role or apply to be immediately considered.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK. Based in the Northwest, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.