Solicitor, Chartered Legal Executive, Family Law, Permanent, Liverpool Family Law Solicitor / Chartered Legal Executive
A Niche Private Family Law Firm based in Liverpool is looking for a Solicitor or a Chartered Legal Executive with at least 3 to 5+ years.
The successful candidate should have a very good understanding of Private Family law to join their Family team. This is an exciting opportunity which will help with the candidate’s personal and career development opportunities; allowing the candidate to build upon their experience within a progressive, yet well-established practice. Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Skills and Experience:
- To manage a caseload of approximately 60% divorce and finance/cohabitee work and approximately 40% private children proceedings.
- Private Children matters
- Financial matters
- A minimum of 3 to 5+ years experience.
- Good communication skills and the ability to support and work with a friendly team.
- Able to build and maintain good rapport with clients, as well as provide clear & accurate advice.
- Target related bonuses
- Christmas and birthday bonuses
- 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays per annum
- Minimum 3 days per week on pro rata basis
About Klein Hamilton Recruitment Klein Hamilton are Legal & IT Securities specialist Recruiters, working with magic circle, silver circle, blue chip, fintech and dynamic SME businesses, who trust us in finding them the best talent. You can apply for our vacancies in confidence.
- Location: Liverpool
- Salary range: Dependent upon experience
- Job type: Permanent
- Experience: 3 to 5+ years experience.
- Job Section: Private Practice
- Working Hours: Full time (3-5 days)
- Reference: KR70
- Contact: Kevin Richardson
Solicitor, Chartered Legal Executive, Family Law, Permanent, Liverpool