Personal Injury Supervisor / Manager – Stoke on Trent
- Up to £44,000 (plus £4.5k car allowance)
- EL / PL & RTA Caseload
- Remote Working Initially
A successful and expanding national legal practice based in the North West, are keen to appoint a skilled Personal Injury Supervisor to join their growing and fast paced team in Stoke-on-Trent.
As a key member within the successful National Litigation Unit, you will contribute towards achieving the required operational and financial performance whilst you actively mentor and supervise fee earners.
A large part of the role involves mentoring and supervising and supporting colleagues with ex-portal litigation cases. You will possess strong legal knowledge, coupled with a passion to train and share experiences through supervision.
This role will suit someone who has a natural ability to provide legal services with a personal touch, demonstrating care, understanding and sensitivity to clients.
Whilst developing the team you will also have the opportunity to:
- attend marketing events
- deliver training as part of the Training Academy
The ideal candidate:
- Solicitor 4 + PQE or CILEx with experience in litigating a full EL/PL & RTA caseload
- Experience of managing cases from commencement of litigation to conclusion
- Will demonstrate a good understanding of the relevant statutory and common law legal practice and procedures
- Will have experience of dealing with issue and service of proceedings, reviewing and responding to defences, management of matters through court directions including interim applications through to instruction of counsel for trial and work associated with the trial itself
- Structured pay scales
- £4,500 car allowance
- Excellent contributory pension scheme
- Flexible working
- 30 days annual leave (in addition to bank holidays, plus 5 extra days during Christmas)
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Cycle to work scheme
- Organised sports and social club
- Annual travel and parking loans
- Financial assistance for professional development
If you would like to work for a well-established, forward thinking firm of solicitors contact Rachel Phillips for a confidential discussion : Rachel@tsrlegal.co.uk / 02920 388100