An Elite London firm with an outstanding reputation are looking to bring on board a Commercial Real Estate Associate for a contract of 12 months within their highly ranked team. The role is to start ideally ASAP.
The team is well regarded for their excellent capabilities in big ticket transactional work, portfolio asset management and high-profile lettings. They advise both domestic and international clients, including property companies, major corporate entities, and institutional investors.
In joining the team, the successful individual will be a key component within a well-established and well stocked Real Estate team. You can expect to have client contact from the outset, a broad range of high quality work, and responsibility for your own files with the supervision of a Partner as required.
Key duties will include:
- Handling a caseload of files with the required supervision
- Client contact from the outset
- Granting leases and other property related documentation including licences to alter, sublet and assign
- Assisting the team on larger property deals with due diligence - such as requisitioning searches, data room work, etc
You will be afforded a high level of responsibility from the start of the contract and a 'hands-on' approach will desirable.
Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales (or another commonwealth jurisdiction, such as Australia or New Zealand, for example)
- Upwards of 2 years' PQE in handling a range of commercial real estate matters
- Experience gained from Top Tier Commercial Real Estate teams in City, International or West End firms
- The ability to work autonomously as well as part of a wider team
- A keen eye for detail
- A can-do attitude
This rare contract opening represents a superb opportunity to further your Commercial Real Estate career within a highly ranked team within an Elite City firm.
For further information, and a confidential conversation, please apply to Jennifer Pike on email@example.com.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit www.jamesonlegal.com