A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Employment Law Paralegal to join a modern and dynamic law firm in Cardiff.
The firm are seeking to recruit an individual to join their Employment Law team, to assist with a range of work, covering contentious and non contentious matters, working on behalf of businesses and employees.
The role will involve:
• Providing ongoing support to the Firm’s HR and corporate employment service.
• Dealing with tribunal claims, drafting and lodging defences, complying with tribunal directions, drafting counter schedules of loss and drafting briefs to counsel
Previous experience within a Employment Law or HR environment is essential.
This role is based at the firms Cardiff office, but travel to other offices will be required on occasion.
Duties will also include:
• Meeting targets whilst maintaining high quality standards
• Participating in marketing activities and business development opportunities
• General office administrative tasks
The successful candidate should have:
• Excellent administration and organisation skills
• The ability to manage and prioritise a significant work load
• Excellent time management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• The ability to work under pressure and manage their time efficiently
For further details on this employment paralegal role, please contact Karen Jones at TSR LEGAL on 02920 388100 for confidential discussion or email email@example.com for further details.