PRIVATE CLIENT SOLICITOR BISHOPS STORTFORD, HERTS£20K - £25k
Douglas Scott is representing an exciting opportunity for a Private Client Paralegal to join our clients Legal 500 firm and their successful priavte client team based in Bishop's Stortford, Herts.
The role will consist of the following:
- Coordinate all fee earner workloads and prioritise as required.
- Extensive use of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Open client files, preparing engagement letters and collate the necessary information to maintain the files.
- Draft/amend Lasting Powers of Attorney, Wills, PA1P applications and Inheritance Tax forms.
- Print out and collate documents for review by Fee Earners ahead of meetings.
- Carry out regular checks and identify files for closure and arrange suitable storage.
- Conduct basic research for Fee Earners when required.
- Follow up on account enquiries and ensure Fee Earners monthly bills are completed on time.
- Assist with day-to-day diary management for Fee Earners.
- Attend client meetings and witness documents.
- Communicate regularly with the secretaries as a team, to seek feedback and provide guidance arrange training where necessary.
- Liaise with the Secretarial Coordinators in the other teams to ensure consistency throughout the firm.
- Liaise with other business support areas to ensure the best use of the systems and procedures.
If this sounds like a role you believe you can fulfil, then get in touch with our consultant Leah via email at email@example.com or by applying to this vacancy.
- Written and interpersonal communication
- Microsoft office literate to an advanced level
- Organisation including email and dairy management
- Data entry