An entrepreneurial law firm is looking to engage with an experienced Immigration Lawyer on a flexible consultancy basis. A client following is not required as the firm will provide the work and clients.
They specialise in providing tailored legal advice to start ups, scale ups, SMEs and entrepreneurs. They offer a unique and flexible platform for mid to senior lawyers looking for high quality work that fits in around their capacity. This is a non-exclusive arrangement so can sit alongside other consultancy work.
The beauty of working with this client is that you are not tied to the traditional rigidity of private practice hours or structures. Their consultants will be provided with the volume of work they have capacity for, whether that is 3 days a week through to 5 days a week. Consultants can also work remotely 100% of the time and are not required to be UK based - although an England & Wales Practising Certificate and relevant UK experience is essential.
A strong Immigration legal background is desired. Candidates will ideally possess upwards of 7 years' PQE in handling a range of Immigration matters (including corporate immigration and persona immigration) and have gained their experience within International, City, West End or Top Tier Regional firms.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales.
- Upwards of 7 years' PQE in handling a range of Immigration matters.
- Training or some experience gained within International, City, West End or Top Tier Regional firms.
- Strong experience in handling a full and varied caseload of corporate and personal immigration matters.
- A genuine interest in providing legal advice to SMEs, Start Ups and Entrepreneurs.
- A thirst for working in a refreshing and flexible manner.
Please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit www.jamesonlegal.com