Well-established law firm requires an additional Private Client Fee Earner to join the team due to expansion. You will handle a busy caseload of the full range of private client matters, including; Wills, Lasting Power of Attorneys, Tax/Trust work and Probate. There will be the opportunity for flexible hybrid working.
The role also includes marketing of the firm’s services within the community and business generation.
You will need:
- A minimum of 12 months experience as a Private Client Fee Earner, handling Wills, Lasting Power of Attorneys, Tax/Trust work and Probate,
- Excellent client care skills,
- Good communication skills,
- Good business development/networking skills,
- Good team working skills.
Competitive salary and benefits package and excellent long-term prospects to progress and develop within the firm.