Our client, a full-service law firm in London, is looking to hire a Mid Associate level Commercial Property Lawyer for a 6 month's contract.
The property team is well-equipped to act for landlords and tenants, national retailers, developers, trusts, investors and private individuals.
Candidates can expect to work on a varied caseload mainly focusing on commercial property transactions. A good working knowledge of property finance and residential conveyancing experience would be a bonus.
Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales.
- Possess 3-4 years' PQE.
- Experience gained within an international Law Firm.
- A strong technical knowledge of a wide variety of commercial property transactions.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Strong drafting skills.
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a wider team in a collaborative manner.
Please do get in touch via LinkedIn or at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to discuss the above role or your career options as we are instructed on some other very exciting options.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit www.jamesonlegal.com